World Chamber of Commerce Directory
TradeFord's Chambers Directory is a leading resource that provides up-to-date information about Chamber of Commerce and Industries from all over the world. Information of listed Chamber of Commerce & Industries includes type of chamber, status, members, address, contact person, phone, fax, email and website.
Benefits of Joining Local Chamber of Commerce
As per a research conducted by Market Street Services and The Shapiro Group, Inc., when a consumer get to know that a particular business is a registered member of the Chamber of Commerce, they think about the business favorably for about 44% and 63% more likely to transact with that company in future.
Why You Should Join Your Local Chamber of Commerce?
- Increase Credibility of the Business: Those who are members of the Local Chambers enjoy the positive perception of other business owners and consumers.
- Enhance Visibility within the Community: When a business gets registered with the Chamber of Commerce they will be listed in the newsletters of the chamber and on social networking websites. Moreover, the business will also be highlighted in other publications of the chamber. The business also has the opportunity to grow by advertising in the sponsorship events of the chamber. The inauguration or opening of the business of company can also be promoted in addition to providing assistance with public relations.
- Holds a Voice in Government: The Chamber of Commerce is responsible to handle all business related issues along with opposing new taxes, regulations, fees, costs as well as assessments that are directed towards small businesses. The businesses are treated in a fair and just manner and helps in protecting the principles of free enterprise.
- Creates Networking Opportunities: There are many communities within the Local Chamber and being a member of any one of them will help develop networking opportunities along with creating of professional leadership. Businesses can be developed through promotions of keen interest aspects of local businesses as well as to the entire community.
- Acquisition of Customer Referrals: The local chamber receives calls from different individuals who are seeking professional vendors to conduct businesses and the members of the chamber tend to recommend members.
- Increases Business Contacts: The fundamental purpose of the Chamber of Commerce is to build contacts for businesses activity for the community. It tends to initiate business-to-business trade and networking opportunities in addition to developing a connection with local professionals with the chamber.
- Participates in Chamber Programs and Events: The programs and events organized by the local Chamber of Commerce allow the members to get to know new people which help in expanding their base. These events are quite innovative and help the businesses to meet potential customers, vendors and clients’ thereby, increasing their business leads.
- Promotion: Having the membership of the Chamber of Commerce, a business is able to reach maximum potential clients via advertising method exclusive for members.